LeighDeux was launched in 2013 after co-founder Leigh Goodwyn’s oldest daughter had difficulty sourcing chic bedding in the XL twin size.
Recognizing a demand for upscale dorm furnishings and the challenges of living in a small space, LeighDeux offers beautiful and functional bedding and soft goods, all designed and milled in the Carolinas.
Originally conceived for students living on campus, the LeighDeux collections are now widely sought after for everyday home. The chic and globally inspired textiles meld color with global whimsy and are designed exclusively for LeighDeux.
Our team decided that it was not enough to launch a product line of soft goods and accessories, we wanted to build a brand that stood for something more. We wanted to help reinvigorate the textile industry in the Carolinas, create jobs and give back. With those goals in mind, LeighDeux decided that a portion of our proceeds would go to fund scholarships for deserving students.
At LeighDeux we believe creating a space that fosters comfort, stability and success are key to helping students make a life-changing transition. The LeighDeux philosophy translates beyond the dorm into everyday life!
MADE IN THE USA
LeighDeux is committed to building a brand that is made in USA.
- We support local commerce and are dedicated to bringing jobs and prosperity to America.
- We believe there is a growing appetite for domestically made goods and want to be a part of the movement.
- We encourage American values and strive to create American success stories.
- We proudly stand for quality and believe Americans make some of the highest quality products in the world.
- Our soft goods are designed and manufactured in the Carolinas.
- Our furniture and accessories are made in the USA, primarily in the southeast.
When LeighDeux was created, there was a desire to build more than just a profitable business. LeighDeux wants to empower other women to do the same. To that end, LeighDeux has created a scholarship fund using a portion of every sale. Our mantra is simple, deck a dorm, prep a mind! Please follow the growing LeighDeux story on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.